Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas 2009!

It's been a while, so I decided I need to update the blog with some new pictures. We spent Christmas Eve at Mom's with the McCleary side of the family. Aunt Suki read a story, which was so good, I'll add the title when I find it. Mom always cooks a wonderful dinner, plus we have amazing cooks in our family, so there was so much great food. We had a fun Christmas Eve! Then the next morning was AWESOME! It is so much fun to have little children around and watch their sweet faces and innocence. Cooper was just so content with everything that was going on around him, and Madden was so excited with everything! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, one of my favorites is of Mom and Suki.













No comments: